Friday, July 20, 2007

eBay Squidoo - Lens of the Day! July 20th, 2007

Movies, Music and More from Newport Media Source

I'm a Movie and Music Nut!

At Newport Media Source (our eBay Store) and Inet Media Source (our Amazon A-Store), we carry a great selection of hard-to-find DVD's and CD's.

We carry a limited selection of items in our eBay Store but our entire catalog of items is available in our Amazon A-Store Because we sell at multiple marketplaces, I thought it made sense to put all of our store links in one place.

My eBay Feedback is 99.6% positve on eBay with over 5500 positive Feedback and I work closely with my customers to make sure you are satisfied with each and every purchase. We sell on both marketplaces because our customers like options. So please visit either our eBay Store or Amazon store for your next DVD or CD purchase,

Visit my eBay About Me Page

No comments: