Sunday, July 29, 2007

eBay Squidoo - Lens of the Week! July 30th, 2007

Where you'll find handcrafted jewelry made with love and care!

Welcome to Cactus and Coyote's lens!! I hope you enjoy browsing ~ I offer handcrafted jewelry with a Native American/Southwest theme. I have begun to add more earth-tone jewels and Swarovski Crystals to my creations just recently.

I'm sure you'll be able to find something for every taste...for yourself or for gifts. Each package is wrapped carefully, in gift boxes, and packaged professionally. If you purchase 3 or more items, I'll include a jewelry cleaning cloth at no charge...my gift to you!

Hope you enjoy reading some interesting facts about Native American fetishes. I have many more details linked from my recently updated eBay homepage... www.cactusandcoyote.com It's much more navigation-friendly!!! Come check it out!!

No comments: