Monday, September 10, 2007

Using SquidWho to Help You Sell Memorabilia!

I think Memorabilia sellers would get a great benefit from using SquidWho to promote their items for sale. My Jessica Alba lens is getting over 500 unique visitors a week with many clickthru's to the eBay memorabilia I've linked to. Since I don't sell the product nor do I know anyone who does I've just linked to Jessica Alba items by using the eBay module and searching on her name. Imagine the power of really knowing your product and featuring special items on a SquidWho lens.

If you sell sports, celebrity, or other entertainment memorabilia, you might want to check out SquidWho. It might be an excellent tool for promoting your product and best of all its free.

If you don't think you have time or don't want to mess with Squidoo or Squidwho, then I would suggest you work with someone who does. An existing lensmaster can create the content and earn money from the effort as well as the referrals to your product and you get the increased promotion and hopefully sales. eBay and Squidoo -- A match made in ...

3 comments:

Kimberly Dawn Wells said...

Yay for SquidWho! Awesome job finding more unique ways to use Squidoo and SquidWho.

Anonymous said...

Well done Randy!

The whole metaphor of "lens" is fascinating to me. I didn't get it at first, and I thought it was sort of clunky, but now I really see how Squidoo focuses the amorphous mass of *attention* that's out there onto one narrow area.

sexy dancer said...

I think this squidoo thing can be a real good buddy to have and use, i will be creating my own as i have many subjects to talk about including computer forensics which i made a thread about on a forum here http://www.loopholesncheats.com check it out to see if this would be a good subject to make a squidoo, thanks for the info :)